Australian Spouse Visa

April 17, 2018

To obtain a Spouse Visa to Australia must be married to an Australian citizen Permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen or have been in a de facto relationship (common law) with one for at least 12 months. And for a period of two years, your spouse may sponsor...

Read More

Do I Need a Skills Assessment for Permanent Residency?

April 11, 2018

Permanent residence applications will require an applicant to obtain positive skills assessment in their nominated occupation. It happen when you are in an attractive position of being eligible for the skilled independent visa (subclass 189) or the skilled nominated visa (subclass 190). Then you need to obtain skills assessment.

Read More

What happens after PSA?

April 5, 2018

After you have accomplished the Provisional Skills Assessment (PSA), second step to follow is the Job Ready Employment. It is where you enable to gain experience in an Australian workplace to help you develop your skills related to the occupation that was assessed in your PSA outcome.

Read More

What things do I need for my PSA?

April 3, 2018

In order to accomplish the job ready program, the first step to follow is the Provisional Skills Assessment (PSA).

Read More

What is TSS Visa?

March 16, 2018

Subclass 482 – TSS Visa (Temporary Skill Shortage Visa) The Subclass 482 Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa program will replace the 457 visa program from March 2018.

Read More